Popular Posts

Saturday, May 11, 2013

FINDING TIME


 
Mr Celticjaneite (Mr. CJ from now on) is very supportive of my writing, and that is very important. Because I spend a lot of time doing it. Because I am always at the laptop. Because I always have a JA book wherever I go. Because it is almost an obsession. He is tolerant, but at the same time, I make sure I have my priorities correct.  Relationship with God and Spouse and Family; Work –  Essential household work - then thinking about Writing or Doing it. And I find that there is time, if I sacrifice other things.

It means – not surfing the Net instead of writing. It means – not watching that movie that popped up on You-Tube. (but OK to break free and do that sometimes). Not reading that great new book they are all reading at work. Closing my eyes to dust on the cabinet; lint on my carpet. Not fancy, time-consuming baking and cooking. All I have are evenings and weekends.

How do I maximize the little time I have to get the best out of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment